Version 1.6 of WooCommerce Price Based on Country is available for download or update in your WordPress dashboard. New features and improvements includes in 1.6 are focused on make WooCommerce multi-currency.
The WooCommerce Price Based on Country 1.5.12 fix release is now available. You can download it on WordPress.org or as an automatic update in your administration panel.
The main fixes/updates are as follows.
- Some users have found problems when they have used no-latin chars in the regions name. We fixed this bug and now is possible use non-latin chars in the region name.
- We have made tweaks in cart page to allow that when the user change the shipping country via the “Calculate Shipping” option, the prices and/or the currency changes acording.
The full changelog for 1.5.12 is below.
* Fixed: Cart prices not updated after calculate shipping: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cart-prices-not-updated-on-calculate-shipping
* Fixed: Country switcher not works fine when the country is changed in shipping calculator.
* Fixed: Mysql Database error on WooCommerce free shipping conversion: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/database-error-222
* Fixed: Incompatibility with non-latin chars in region name.
The WooCommerce Price Based on Country 1.5.10 fix release is now available. You can download it onWordPress.org or as an automatic update in your administration panel.
WooCommerce Price Based on Country 1.5.10 fixes several issues related with code improvements and new features introduced by WooCommerce 2.6 “Zipping Zebra”.
Changelog for 1.5.10 is below.
* Fixed - Bug with shippings methods of WooCommerce 2.6
* Fixed: Bug on price filter of WooCommerce 2.6
* Fixed - Check if customer has been initialized in woocommerce_currency hook
* Fixed - Wrong price for variation products when price included tax.
After a few weeks of working closely with the WPML team, I’m happy to announce that WooCommerce Price Based Country is now fully WPML compatible.