The WooCommerce Price Based on Country 1.5.12 fix release is now available. You can download it on WordPress.org or as an automatic update in your administration panel.
The main fixes/updates are as follows.
- Some users have found problems when they have used no-latin chars in the regions name. We fixed this bug and now is possible use non-latin chars in the region name.
- We have made tweaks in cart page to allow that when the user change the shipping country via the “Calculate Shipping” option, the prices and/or the currency changes acording.
The full changelog for 1.5.12 is below.
* Fixed: Cart prices not updated after calculate shipping: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cart-prices-not-updated-on-calculate-shipping
* Fixed: Country switcher not works fine when the country is changed in shipping calculator.
* Fixed: Mysql Database error on WooCommerce free shipping conversion: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/database-error-222
* Fixed: Incompatibility with non-latin chars in region name.